Thursday, July 21, 2011

Game Changers

This has been one HECK of a summer. Here are some game changers in the master plan:

1. I signed on as a Beachbody Coach. WOW. I knew that it would be life-changing, but I can NOT believe how it's taken over my brain - and my heart. I have such focused goals. I have people on my team who are awesome. I'm helping people get healthy - one of which is my husband. In a WEEK, he's lost 10 pounds with Rev Abs and Shakeology. I LOVE this drive in him - and he's decided that he wants to be a coach, too. This will be such an awesome venture for us. This means that BOTH of us will go to Summit next summer - in LAS VEGAS! Ok, excited, but seriously, they could have picked somewhere else we HAVEN'T been. ;) Game Changer. YAY!

2. Grandma is all moved. She's content, feels safe and sound. And now, her house must be sold. In a market that isn't great. She will lose money she's put into it. And yet, she's still happy. Seeing her walk into her new home with all of her furniture, etc. already moved in and the tears well up in her, oh gosh, I lost it. I love this woman so dearly. Game Changer. YAY!

3. Our son has gone more than a YEAR without a hospital visit. He has been playing 12-15 year old league golf - and aside from his passing out spell on the green during the excessive heat, has had an amazing summer of health and is thriving. Game Changer. YAY!

4. My side-job (ok, one of THREE side-jobs) is catching on like WILDFIRE! My friend Amber and I have added a dozen new clients to SalinaSoup in the last couple of weeks, grown it to over 1500 fans on facebook and are thrilled. We're even planning to add on an employee. It makes my heart happy to know that this town has so many amazing, positive opportunities and organizations - and I get to help spread the word about them! Game Changer. YAY!

5. My shoulder is BAD. I got another cortisone shot Tuesday. He said one more, then we operate because I'm too young to be dependent on steroids to ease pain! Yeah, I get that. But surgery? Seriously, does he not get that I'm a fitness freak?! I can't go WEEKS or MONTHS without teaching a class!! Game Changer. Boo.

6. My husband's new job makes him VERY happy. That makes ME very happy. He's going to nights on Monday. It'll be ok - we did a test run in May and it worked. It's a better situation for him. It's more money. It's what he's waited 11 years there to do. Game Changer. YAY!

So, all that being said, GAME ON!

No comments: