Darn you, high school cheerleader, for losing my daughter at the football game. For making me have a panic attack, for stopping my heart and making me HATE the fact that I can't trust you with my child. Darn you for saying you'd take care of her, then leaving her alone in a dark bathroom, in a big building across the parking lot from the crowd to find her way back alone and scared to death. Darn you for confirming the fact that I can't trust people to take care of my children.
Darn you, Jillian Michaels, for making me work SO HARD during my workout, that I now cannot move my arm because my shoulder hurts so bad. And darn you, Scheme Pizza for ruining my workout and making my shoulder hate me that it was for nothing because all the calories I burned were later negated by the oh-so-delicious pizza.
Darn you all.
1 comment:
Sorry, Kristi...I know that you are going through a tough time right now. I'm super thankful that Cale has been well lately! And, I know that Christ gives us the strength that we need each day...look to him to heal you and your family! Love, prayers, and hugs comin' your way!!!
Post a Comment