- I have a job that I LOVE LOVE LOVE.
- I am at my healthiest, fittest self in my entire life.
- I am in grad school, and soaking it in.
- My kids are smart, healthy, and growing into amazing young people I'm so proud of.
- My husband, after 15 years, has found his calling and loves going to work every day.
- We are so blessed with our new town, church, friends, etc.
Is my life a bouquet of flowers? No....but you know what, I don't even need to list the things that aren't going perfectly, because those things give me character, too. Dwelling on the as "negatives" would just be counterproductive. If I've learned ANYTHING in my almost 34 years, it's that God has a plan for me, and I'm just the humble follower. That is a pretty great birthday present to savor.
No comments:
Post a Comment