I've been keeping a list of my own, so here's my list thus far (in no particular order):
- Law enforcement who protect our community. Even if they do give my husband a $180 ticket due the same month as tags/taxes, surgery and Christmas.
- Free shipping on Amazon Prime.
- Beachbody, for changing my life.
- The ability to read and write.
- The health my children. Lord, this one is big. I have two friends anticipating the birth of their babies, knowing that they a) might not make it to delivery and/or b) will have major health issues. I've been through a dead baby at birth, and a long list of baby health issues. It sucks, and it hurts to go on breathing some days. Which brings me to being thankful for...
- Health insurance. FMLA. Generic prescriptions. Immunologists. And bioscience, which created Infusion that is life-saving for my child, and my mother.
- Chiropractic care.
- The Word of God, which always recenters me.
- Free Starbucks privileges as a Barista's wife.
- 10 acres of walking/riding trails and a community pool where I live.
- Recyclable grocery bags, and five cents every time I use them.
- Smart phones with GPS to get me around safety and effectively.
- Student loans, which fostered the ability for me to continue my love for learning in grad school.
- COUSINS!
- Silly you tube videos that make me laugh.
- Apple, Inc. And trailblazers like Steve Jobs who tell us it's ok to be crazy.
- Basil-scented fabric softener, and in-home laundry facilities.
- My fireplace and garden tub.
- All things KC - Royals, Sporting, Chiefs, Trader Joes, Union Station, Crown Center, The Plaza etc....
- Speaking of the Plaza, the lighting ceremony on Thanksgiving.
- Rubbermaid containers.
To be continued.
No comments:
Post a Comment