Thursday, August 6, 2009

To be continued....maybe

I've spent a good part of the last several nights just lying in bed thinking. I tend to do this when I'm stressed and my brain is just overwhelmed. One of the conclusions I came to about how to simplify my life is to put this blog on hold. Maybe temporarily. Maybe permanently.

It just feels like for too long, I've been narrating my life instead of living in it. People read about things going on in my life off of here or facebook instead of calling me or stopping by. When I'm with family members or friends, I try to talk about what's going on in life, and they already know.

So for now, no more blogging. I'm going to reimmerse myself in my husband and children, spend time with my parents and grandma - all of whom I may not have much time to spend with as it is - and refocus on the things that are important. If you're curious about what's going on, I'd love to hear from you. And I will call you to find out what's going on in your life, too.

To be continued...maybe.

No comments: