The other day on Facebook, I asked my friends and family to "share" my post about helping people get healthy and fit in the new year. I've been to the brim of obesity. I've had through the roof cholesterol and I took my life back, lost 100 pounds, got healthy, work out EVERY SINGLE DAY and have been to trainings with professional coaches and trainers to learn the absolute best way to help others.
Do you know how many people clicked "Share"? ONE person. I have 536 facebook friends and family. One shared.
I asked my sister, "why will you share news about your nephew opening a brewery but won't share this?" She said, "people are just leery of home based businesses."
!PEOPLE! It's home based because I recommend HOME WORKOUT PROGRAMS. I can't come to your house and work out with you. BUT, I can offer you coaching, motivation, make sure you have support, set up meal plans, work out to the same program and answer questions.
I'm not selling purses. Or candles. I'm not asking you to have a party. I'm asking you to share the gift of health and wellness. Just tell a friend, put it on your page - do you know how many people WANT help, but don't know where to start?? Start here.
Another skeptic friend of mine says, "I'm not comfortable with you making money from me buying a workout program from you." Ok, so you don't get a commission or gifts from selling candles? I get MARBLES from anything you buy. People pay personal trainers. They pay gym memberships. After someone buy a program, or nutritionals, I devote HOURS to each and every customer, helping them EVERY SINGLE DAY. I do the same workouts they are doing EVERY SINGLE DAY so that I can answer their questions with conviction. Do you do that after you sell them a candle, or a bag, or cookware, or jeans?
Yeah, I sound defensive right now, because I am PASSIONATE about this. ONE IN THREE people is obese in this country. Think about three people - is one of them overweight? Who in your family could lose weight and be healthier? I don't do this to get rich. Sure, some people have gotten rich - but it's because they've coached HUNDREDS or more people into health and wellness. I do it because I believe in it. It gave me MY health back.
My dad is having chemo today. I've called him twice to check on him, because this is the first time I haven't been there with him. You know what he said? "How was your workout today?" He gets it. What he wouldn't GIVE for the opportunity to punch, kick, lift, run and jump in his body. The ONE body that the Lord gave him, that is now giving out on him. I want so desperately to help people remember that their ONE Body, this ONE life is not be used as a test run. Your body is a temple - the food, fuel. Cancer has enough power - don't give heart disease, diabetes, bad joints and a host of other weight related illnesses ammunition to add to that.
My dad is my why. His body won't get another chance. I still have that chance - the chance to keep my body strong and healthy to help him. To help care for my sick child. My mom. My grandma. And I'm not going to give up on them. Or on me.
My site.
1 comment:
My daughter is trying to get in shape in order to feel better. I do not recall your original FB post, or if I even received it, but I would like to let her talk/chat with you about the program you offer. How can I have her get in touch with you directly? Should I just have her "friend" you on FB? She may not be interested at all, but then again, she may. She is having a very difficult time.
Thanks. Janice
Post a Comment