HERE is my new town.
HERE is my new job.
HERE is our new doctors.
HERE is not in financial ruin.
We have fun. We see each other. We love our work. We love the restaurants. We love meeting new people and making new friends, while giving our "old" friends a place to visit (though none have yet).
This was a good move. I'd wonder why we didn't do it sooner, but...I've learned to trust the Lord's timing. Sooner, we wouldn't have this house, or these jobs. And it wouldn't be the same.
I love it here. In this place of contentment in my heart where I feel like things will get better and better. There is promise. There is a sense of relief. There is joy.
And there's this guy I love. Every single night and weekend. For the first time in 13 years.
This is me. Smiling.
No comments:
Post a Comment