Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome, 2012.

Drink more water. That's it. That's my list.

Ok, there's probably more that I could "resolve" to do. That I hope to accomplish. That I dream of. But really, I'm just pretty darned content right now. I never dreamed at the beginning of 2011 that I'd be starting off the very next year in a new town, at a new job, in a new house.

The other night, I was laying in my HUGE bathtub - so huge that I can lay in it, completely stretched out, in several different configurations. Ahhh. Oh, anyway, I was laying there just looking around, soaking it up (haha, get it). I was thinking about how I love this house. I love this town. I love my job. I love my husband, my kids, my new church. I am healthy. My kids are healthy (knock on wood). We made it through a month without health insurance - !! I'm just content.

Of course there are things on my plate that cause stress. I miss my grandma to pieces. My dad isn't really going to get better. One of my dear friends was just diagnosed with breast cancer. Our cars are too small. Cale needs a smattering of new labwork. But all in all, I'm just happy.

So if I had to add some things to my "list," I guess they'd be:
- to complete P90X2 and head into a new program
- to add four coaches to my Beachbody team
- to take a couple of trips this summer
- to keep up (and catch up) on pictures I take of my family
- to have professional portraits of my family taken
- to have at least 20 people show up in one of my fitness classes
- to become more active in our new church

But really, I just want to drink more water.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I've been working on the water thing too. The huge downside - so many more trips to the bathroom! Sheesh!