As part of my job, I have begun tweeting. And instagramming. (Are these actually verbs?)
As part of grad school this week, I had to do a Prezi, a vlog (it's a video blog, who knew?) and am now collaborating on wikis.
Seriously, what happened to dictionaries, encyclopedias and pencils that weren't mechanical?
I now know why our parents are so dreadfully behind. I know why mom texts me, then calls me to see if I got her text. She posts to my facebook wall, then texts me and then calls me to see if she posted to my facebook wall in an acceptable manner.
The world moves so flipping fast EVERY SINGLE DAY. We think we're keeping up. And we think we're doing better than our parents.
Then our kids ask us if we've tumbled lately. Uh, no, I quit doing that in kindergarten.
No, TUMBLED. As in Tumblr. Duh.
Oi vey. Aren't you trending, or what?
#Iamdoomed
No comments:
Post a Comment