There isn't much about my folks that I don't like. Sure, they're a LITTLE lame sometimes -- they need a ridiculous amount of tech support for their phones, they never watch their TV on HD because they can't figure out which channels to use, they won't buy name brand clothes, still like TV dinners (ugh, my heart) -- you know, those little things.
But my parents have hearts bigger than Texas and even when the shirts are being ripped off their backs, they will want to save some of it to give to you.
They are still doting parents, and they came to spend a huge event at work with me, that I'd spent MONTHS of hard work and energy on. I never wanted them to leave.
They've always been models for me to aspire to as parents, spouses and people in general. I'm so blessed to be their daughter.

No comments:
Post a Comment