There are some very obvious signs of spring in the air (and on the ground!). I think our season of snow has finally come to an end! The last few days have been GLORIOUS. I can't get enough. They even started doing work on our pool today. Ahhh....bring it!
 |
| The flowers in our yard (which we don't have to plant OR upkeep!) |
 |
| One of our neighborhood trees. It smells amazing. That's our house behind it. |
 |
| Park play! It's about 100 yards away from our house. |
 |
| Our ROYALS are back in action! They had 19 unanswered runs last night! |
 |
| Easter at our Church is glorious. |
In other news, our daughter is a floating left eye, and requires some pretty strong prescription reading glasses to help. She, of course, feels this is an exciting fashion statement and allows her to shop. I, on the other hand, worry. She loses EVERYTHING. Ugh. Our son---got contacts today. Stop the growing-up-madness.
What's new in your world? Who is you? I have no idea who reads this. Maybe no one. But that's ok. It's a great journal of our life for me to look back on, and that makes it worth it! HAPPY SPRING!
1 comment:
I'm catching up....finally! I read this! :)
Post a Comment