This guy comes in 10 minutes before closing and sits at a table. A few minutes goes by and he raises his hand and says "Um, hello? Pumpkin spice latte."
Adam: "Excuse me?"
Guy: "Pumpkin Spice Latte. Didn't you hear me?"
Adam: "Oh, I'm sorry. All of our other customers order at the counter."
Guy: "Well Jeremy knows what I want when I come in. Where is Jeremy?"
Adam: "He quit two months ago because people like you made him crazy."
Or, there was the time that they ran out of spoons. A guy jumps the line and comes to the counter. "I need a spoon."
Adam: "Sorry but we ran out of spoons, but I can offer you a fork."
Guy: "Well how am I supposed to eat my oatmeal with a fork?"
Adam: "We're trying this new thing where we figure it out and don't complain about stupid stuff."

No comments:
Post a Comment