Being a Beachbody coach is getting an email from a tearful customer who hit the 70-pounds gone forever mark and a FB message from another telling me I changed her life. It's a friend going off her cholesterol and blood pressure medicine thanks to Shakeology. It's texting a customer at 5am everyday because she wants an extra push to get moving - and then getting a return text from her 45 minutes later saying she finished her workout! It's seeing your team of coaches grow, and celebrating Success Club and earned trips to Summit with them. It's seeing your husband throw his CPAP machine in the trash because he can breathe again, 60 pounds lighter.
I may not be the top coach in the company (yet), or in the Millionaire Club (yet), but I wake up and go to bed knowing I'm changing lives. And my goodness, you just can't put a price on that.

No comments:
Post a Comment