- The Lord, my God.
- My devoted husband - he is and always will be my #1 fan
- My parents - even though they sometimes have to count on me, they are always there when we need them, their money and their support
- My girlfriends - I have a handful in particular who always make time for lunch, dinner, emails and phone calls
- Our Doctor - he's been there through thick and thin with our son - day and night, in the office or making house calls. He's amazing.
- My in-laws - they never hesitate to rush to the rescue, especially where the kids are involved
- My pastor - he has an armful of his own problems, but his ear is always near to hear
- A shower - I know that a long, hot shower is always near when I need to let loose
- Coca-Cola - it somehow makes a lot of things better!
- My own heart - if I remember to listen to it and follow it.
Hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts. Romans 5:4
Friday, November 9, 2007
Ten Things to Count On
With Thanksgiving coming up, it's time to start turning our heads to a more thoughtful and meaningful place. Here are 10 things I know that I can count on in life:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment