Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Living Room Re-Do

We spent ALL weekend ("we" is my sister and I) transforming our front room into a space we WANTED to be in, instead of HAD to be in. It took 2 1/2 gallons of ceiling paint, 2 gallons of primer, 2 gallons of paint, a bottle of ibuprofen and several chiropractor appointments. But we got it done, and it's awesome.

Here are a couple of "before" shots - since I don't have a camera, I didn't get just a wall shot. This was taken in March when our nephew was home - check out the wallpaper behind us. It's a bazillion little flowers.


Here it is now. If you've been to my house, you understand what a HUGE improvement this is!



Ahhh....so pretty. I LOVE being in this room now.
Off to the bathroom, bedroom and ENTIRE exterior now. No time to waste!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I love it! Great improvement!