It's my goal to help two people a month start out on a journey to change their own lives. When you think of it, it doesn't sound that hard, does it?! I'm ready.
Here are a few pics of the weekend.
Let's get right to the hard core (haha, get it? CORE?) stuff. This is Tony Horton, of course. THAT Tony Horton. He's as awesome in person as he is on the DVD. His head is a little big, but his heart is in the right place. He has a torn bicep - and he's 53. And he STILL pushed me to my absolute limit. He made us do "crunchy frogs." (OWWW)
This is Brett Hoebel. He's the creator of the Rev Abs series (which I LOVE) and is a trainer on The Biggest Loser. If you watched last season, you know that he truly cared about all of his people. He still holds them accountable to their lifestyle changes. I worked out HARD in his front row, and then at the after party, he saw me and said "You were in my front row today, right? You did AWESOME!" Whoa. What a humbling moment. (you didn't think I'd put a picture of us all sweaty on here did you? Blegh.)
This is Eliana, Christie and me - summit roomies. Eliana is a coach from Texas; Christie and I from little ol' Kansas. We had a great time together. Eliana is a 31 year old widow - her husband died of cancer after 2 years of marriage. She committed her life to helping other people get and stay fit and lead healthy, fulfilling lives on his behalf.OK. So there's a sneak peek. I'm a Team Beachbody Coach. I'm a MOM. I'm a wife. I'm a child of God. I'm a full time public relations director at our public library. I'm a kickboxing instructor. And I'm leading a healthy, fulfilling life (or, at least I'm sure trying my darndest to).
I have a husband and two beautiful children whom I serve. My parents are both battling illnesses - my father, cancer; my mother, lupus. My grandmother was just placed in a nursing home. My brother-in-law is faced with pre-diabetes. My nephew has ADD. My niece is an aspiring athlete and is feeling the call towards the field of medicine. My son has fought his entire life with no immune system and overcome surgeries, scopes, hospital stays and medicine you can't even imagine.
They are my everything. They are my WHY. This weekend reminded me of that. I'm excited to help other people achieve their personal potential...so they can focus on their WHY. So they can be poised to fight the demons of obesity, heart-related illnesses, cancer, depression and anxiety that is taking over our country. I want to help END THE TREND so that my children, nieces, nephews and grandchildren can live a LONGER, happier and even more fulfilling life than me.
What's your why??My Beachbody website
My Shakeology website
No comments:
Post a Comment