Apparently, there is an element of me that actually is.
Last Friday, a friend of mine and fellow kickboxing coach mentioned she was going to a summit in L.A to get more certifications, learn some tips on growing her Team Beachbody business, and get super PUMPED about what was coming up. I said "I wish I could go."
FULL STEAM AHEAD.
She said "Why don't you? I have an extra ticket."
Long story short, she's paying my way *but I'll be "working it off" with literal sweat and tears* and on Wednesday, I leave for the Teach Beachbody summit smack dab in the middle of L.A.
I was SUPER excited as I was booking my plane tickets. I was SUPER excited as I started pulling my clothes together. I was SUPER excited looking at the things on the agenda.
Then, on Saturday (a mere ONE DAY after this all happened), my excitement turned into being SUPER TERRIFIED and SUPER TENSE and SUPER STRESSED.
My kids, the masters of guilt trips, were making me feel bad for "leaving them again." My parents, who will be helping my husband with the kids on the days he works, weren't making me feel guilty, but I just automatically did because they are there for EVERYTHING. They never say no. AND, because she's paying my way, and I'm literally owing her - when will my debt actually be paid? Will I ever get to the point where she or I will consider us even?? Or will I always feel enslaved to her?!
In other news, I am, once again, getting excited about the days to come. I get to work out with Tony Horton, Shaun T., Chalene Johnson. I get to learn more about how to turn my fitness into a business. I get to see part of the country I've never seen. It will be good.
And now, for the reveal, I am officially a Beachbody coach/trainer. If you want to learn more about how to make money by getting fit - or just want to try Shakeology or supplements, a new workout like P90X, Insanity, Turbofire, Rev Abs, etc., let me know. I'd love to help you!! I went from being as far from fit as you can get, to working out because I love it, to now getting PAID to work out. That's something to smile about. And be scared about.
Oh sheesh, there I go again. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment