Thursday, October 30, 2008

10 reasons I'm smiling

1. I have tomorrow off. I'm sleeping in. Even if benedryl is required to make the kids sleep in.
2. The kids and I are heading to our old stomping ground to have lunch and conversation with dear friends. I haven't told the kids...it'll be a total surprise!
3. My husband bought quicken and did our budget last night. The whole subbing thing has been in "trial" mode...he tells me that I do in fact make enough money for us to get by on a sub salary.
4. I brought $60 in stuff home from Bath and Body Works on my first night...for $4.
5. We made "mummy dogs" for supper...hot dogs wrapped in crescent roll strips that look like mummies. It was a hoot.
6. I put together my son's Halloween party at school today. I couldn't go...but Papa handled it, took pictures and said it was a total success.
7. My husband bought me new jammies. I LOVE them.
8. My WW mentor asked to borrow MY clothes!
9. I have no leaves to rake. This occurred to me as I watched my neighbor fill 13 bags...and I watched and laughed.
10. TRICK OR TREAT (without my son having hives this year, I hope!).

No comments: