For those of you who don't know, Bunco is a dice game. It's pretty mindless, really. But what FUN to get together with girls, talk about our husbands, kids, jobs and craziness (along with a little margarita mix in our hands) and just let loose. I'm so glad my sister claimed me and asked me to come along...even if I am stealing her thunder.
In other news, today my brother in law and sister in law are moving from their house down the street to their first purchased home (which they snuck in before the market crashed). Last night, our mailman delivered a package to us and said "Are you related to the other N's who live on this street?" Yes - all of them. "They're going to have to rename the street," he said. Sadly, we haven't found any more our of clan to take the place of the ones moving...but we wish them luck and are excited for them to move into this stage of their life. My husband is there now, loading trucks and moving boxes. I haven't said for a while what a good man my husband is...one of the best. I couldn't love him more.
No comments:
Post a Comment