Saturday, November 8, 2008

Holiday Haze

I'm a little behind in posting Halloween pictures...as soon as the Holiday was over Christmas seemed to be among us and I happen to be a Thanksgiving-person, so I'm in a little bit of a holiday haze. Nonetheless, the kids had a terrific time at Trunk-or-Treat, our church's version of trick or treating in a safe, fun locale and we finished the evening with a little treating around our new neighborhood and visiting my sister's Haunted Garden Train. The kids seemed to truly enjoy the evening - yay!!

They had the opportunity now that we're in town, to treat Great-Grandma!

We also spent time earlier in the day visiting friends from our old "home"town. The kids had a great time playing at the park and my friend and I caught up and enjoyed not having the kids hanging off us like monkeys!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Would you mind emailing me some of those pictures?