My daughter does not like cold. Lately she's become very demanding when it comes to the bitter cold that's sweeping across our little part of paradise. For starters, she lays in front of the fireplace all snuggled up in a blanket and wants food delivered to her. She can't get out of the bathtub until her towel has been warmed and fluffed in the dryer. She also will not get dressed unless we stand in front of the fireplace with her clothes or dryer-warm them. A space-heater with her name on it warms her room before bed.
She's 3.
She's good at it.
She's a princess. Pardon her for her adorableness. Remind me she's adorable when I'm going up and down the stairs to the dryer. And remind me that I'm a pushover and that I AM IN CHARGE - she may be the princess, but I am the Queen of this castle.
Yeah, right.
1 comment:
Good for her! I don't like the cold either ;) And being the Queen of my castle... I demanded we move somewhere warmer!
Post a Comment