Today was one of those days that when I look back on it one day, I'll have just split second images in my memory.
I got a job offer today, which I accepted without a single glimmer of doubt. I can't yet say where, because I have to pass the background check before it's "official" but it's an awesome job. Awesome benefits. It's 4 blocks from our new house, and next door to our kids' new school. Could I be more blessed? My new office overlooks the playground of their school. I mean, seriously.
My husband loves his new job. He got the keys to our new house today, and enrolled the kids in school. Our daughter got the last all-day Kindergarten spot. REALLY?
We got on offer on our house this weekend. It was bad. They didn't want to negotiate, they just basically wanted us to give them the house. But we said no. They scurried away. Then tonight, they came back, with a glimmer of hope that they might still be in the game. A job offer and house offer on the same day. Yeah, God is good.
Three months ago, my husband declared that we needed to move. I remember my response to the word: "You've been following me around for 14 years. If you want to this, I love you more than I hate fear. I'm with you." And here we are, packing boxes, getting ready to move into our new house, new school, new jobs, new offices. New life.
You can bet the farm that I have LOTS to be thankful for this holiday season. And EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
1 comment:
So happy for you!!! I'm praying for the last piece of the puzzle to fall into place just as quickly!
Post a Comment