I was "tagged" to share 16 random things about myself - so instead of my "10 things" on Friday, I'll do 16. Don't get used to it, though - I'm a routine girl. Darn it, there's one thing. Shoot.
1. I cannot, will not, refuse, and physical am unable to clean up vomit. Kid, animal, parent or otherwise. Just seeing it makes me have to mirror the action, and I just freeze.
2. I've never been ice skating and want to try it so bad.
3. I hate to travel with my children. Period. They cry, whine, argue, throw up, unhook their seatbelts, can't eat food that isn't homemade and generally just make going anywhere miserable.
4. I love fancy food, restaurants and dressing up. I'm a country club snob at heart.
5. I am not at peace with not being able to have more children.
6. When I was in 5th grade, I started a miseasles outbreak in my school...er, town.
7. I am deathly allergic to peanuts. Even touching food that has touched peanuts gives me hives.
8. I want a kitten. But they grow up, need litter boxes and generally suck. Grrr.
9. I have my funeral planned.
10. I am a compulsive cleaner/organizer/house chore person. I am constantly buzzing about while doing a thousand other things because I can't stand disorder.
11. I am a terrible communicator when it's an emotional issue. I can give hour long, though provoking sermons and speeches, but don't ask me how I feel about something or what is wrong.
12. I want more than almost anything to go to a beautiful resort on a beach and just veg.
13. I am smaller now than I have ever been as an adult (or a teenager). I am an 8-10 and this time two years ago, I was a 20. I lost a whole me!
14. I have identical oversized freckles behind each of my knees.
15. I grew up Southern Baptist, but am a strict Lutheran.
16. I only sleep on my left side - and my chiropractor loves me for it.
Ok, there you have it. Don't you feel so much more complete now?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment