Friday, January 9, 2009

Randomness, cont.

If you haven't read my previous post, start there first. I've thought of more things I just have to share.

17. I don't like being restrained - creatively or physically...hence continuing my random things.

18. My right foot is 1/2 size bigger than my left.

19. I went cliff diving into 50 degree water in Colorado in high school.

20. I have never had a cavity.

21. I love birthdays...my kids' more than my own. But I do love getting gifts - and cake - that doesn't have cows on it.

22. I collect Willow Tree people, Precious Moments, lead crystal, and those ball-looking glass paperweights with things inside of them.

23. I've walked on the beaches of the Pacific, Atlantic, Mediterranean and Gulf of Mexico.

25. I have stress-induced insomnia.

26. I was a virgin when I got married and am proud of it.

27. I have a fear of pain killers of any kind.

Ok, I'm boring you. Heck, I'm boring myself. I'll stop now.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I can't help myself, I have to ask -- you have your funeral planned?????

kranberry216 said...

Yep. I planned it when I went in to have Elena, knowing I probably wouldn't be pushing out a 10 pounder. And any surgery carries risks....I didn't want Adam to have to think about those details and care for a newborn all at the same time.