
First, read this.
Now...update. My bicep tendon is either separated or my rotator cuff is torn. Either way: SUCK. Either way: SURGERY.
So, the jury came back and decided that it's a good trade. I mean, after all, people go skiing for one afternoon and tear up their knees. Heck, sometimes they ski into a tree and die. All for the thrill of the slope.
I go to class 3 nights a week and build constant muscle, lose weight, keep my heart strong and focus my energies away from all of my stressors. That's 3 hours a week JUST.FOR.ME.
So, one benefit of reaching your out of pocket maximum is that anything after that point until the end of your plan year is free. So, while I'm not looking forward to surgery and rehab, at least it's free. And I might even get a couple of days off work.
Good trade, I guess. Hey, there's always a bright side, right?! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment