And it still hurts. I still hate it. It's still torn (what, you mean it didn't fix itself?)
Here's my dilemma. I COULD (although I hesitate) take off and have the flipping surgery to fix it. BUT...
- There could be complications, and it could end up WORSE
- I'd miss work, and on top of that, "Rest" isn't really something that happens at home
- I'd have to rehab it - that means PT appointments several times a week
- I'd have to stop teaching classes
- I'd lose muscle, strength and probably gain weight during my recovery - which is tough to do when you're a fitness COACH
- It costs a lot of money
- I'm not a fan of pain medications - they ALL make me ill. I recovered from a full radical hysterectomy on Tylenol. I'm not kidding. IT SUCKED.
So..is it better to just power through it, take tylenol/advil and ice it when I can? Or risk all of the above to fix it.
I hate being a grown up.
No comments:
Post a Comment