Monday, July 8, 2013

Adjustment needed.

I have had the most glorious two weeks -- my first break from grad school since starting. TWO WHOLE WEEKS to swim, watching anything I want, stay up late with my KIDS (rather than homework), do extra workouts, not have to juggle my time.  Throw in a holiday, some vacation days, and it's been heaven.

Then today came.  School started again.  While the syllabus looks interesting and fun, just seeing the class in my queue this morning made me cringe.  I can't focus at work.  Work is overwhelming on it's own, then getting back in to the mindset of coming home from work to workouts and homework and housework -- well, that sounds like a lot of damn work.

I'm half way there.  I can DO IT.  But I may need serious attitude adjustment first.

And a chiropractic adjustment might not hurt either.


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

You can do it! I promise! :)