Saturday, July 6, 2013

Decide, Commit, Succeed!

Just a few weeks after vacation, I had the amazing opportunity to go to Las Vegas with my Beachbody team for the "Summit" -- the annual gathering of coaches for training and development.  We got to work out live with our favorite trainers, hear the amazing John Maxwell, see new products (and test them) and have a little fun.

It was HOT. We hardly ate.  I was trying to do grad school finals in between sessions. I ached everywhere from working out so much.  Yet it was so fun, and I can't wait til next year, when my growing team will be there with me!  Just since coming home, I have two new coaches on my team and we are blazing trails, ending this trend of obesity in America!

Posting my dream to the dream board!

My friend, Johnie -- a fireman from New York. So happy to run into him!

Did I mention it was hot?  Like 115 degrees hot? And we worked out OUTSIDE?

Then we got to clean up for the parties.  This is my friend and teammate Lynda.

That's 7200 coaches working out together on the strip. ESPN planes were flying over filming!

That's  a lot of healthy nutrients in one amazing shake!

AFTER the Combat workout -- sweaty much?

No comments: