Saturday, July 13, 2013

You Can't Pick Just One

I was thinking today about what I would say if someone asked me what the best thing was about moving here.  So I asked my kids what their best thing was.  Here's what we came up with -- we call it "You know what they don't have in..."

  • The Royals and going to Kauffman -- ALL THE TIME.
  • The T-Bones, when the Royals are away
  • Union Station
  • Crown Center
  • Walking trails, a park and pool in our neighborhood
  • BBQ
  • Trader Joes
  • Whole Foods
  • Growing my Beachbody business with uber cool people
  • Starbucks
  • K-State
  • Shopping
  • Chiefs games 
  • Sporting games
  • Legends
  • Zona Rosa
  • Town Center
  • Paciugo (it's gelato, it's amazing)
  • Sylas and Maddies (local ice cream shop)
  • Super Target
  • Restaurants
  • Nelson Atkins
  • Dog parks
We couldn't stop. So, I think the answer can't be nailed down.  What's the best thing about moving here? That we finally did it.


No comments: