Saturday, March 28, 2009

Bare N.a.k.e.d Ladies

Each of my kids yells "MOMMIEEE!!!" about 327 times a day. It's ALWAYS followed by "COME HERE!" My usual response is "Just a second," just to see if they will pursue the issue, or get bored waiting for me while I finish making supper, checking homework, folding laundry, etc.

Today, my son yelled to me from the basement. "MOMMIEEE!! Come here!" I answered, "Ok, just a sec." There wasn't even a pause before he said...

"Why are all of these n.a.k.e.d ladies on daddy's computer?"

I flew down the stairs faster than I've ever gone down a flight of stairs.

As I entered the office, our son just smirked and rolled the chair back away from the desk. On the computer, I saw them....

4 clothes-less BARBIE DOLLS. My daughter had been playing with her barbies, and had left them laying there while she moved on to something else.

I looked at my son. With a little smirk on his face, he said, "Gotcha."

He's 6. And way too smart for his own good.

No comments: