My knee hurts. I injured it a few years ago, had surgery and it's fine. But when a chair falls on it, even days later it aches where I injured it.
My back hurts. My back will ALWAYS hurt. The only time it doesn't hurt is in the 10 or so minutes following a chiropractic adjustment and on the massage table. These occurrences are few and far between. My son was worth this pain - stupid epidural and tilted pelvis.
My incision hurts. 10 months ago I had a hysterectomy. Once in a while, I still fell twinges..I'm told this is normal for a year or even more. But as I struggle to rebuild my core, I'm pushing myself to the limit and my 10-inch incision feels like it's on FIRE. Clothes even hurt. Grrr.
I'm lame. New Years Eve found me on the couch watching "Wild Hogs" until 10 pm, then going to bed. No celebrating, no toast or kiss at midnight. Heck, I didn't even get a good night kiss because my husband was in bed asleep before me! (He has worked nearly 60 hours this week, so he's forgiven). Even my parents had New Years plans. Ugh.
Tomorrow is grocery day - off to Aldi I go.
Man, if this is what 30 feels like, I'm terrified of the years to come! What a great mind frame to start a new year, huh?! I'll work on it.
No comments:
Post a Comment