Progress has been made on some of my list. It's worth noting.
1. Go on a real vacation with my husband. We didn't have a honeymoon, and we spent our 10th anniversary in the hospital with our son. Our 20th anniversary and my 40th birthday fall in the same year...that sounds like a good time. (UPDATE: We went to Vegas last summer for three days. In May, we're going back for 4 more! WOOT WOOT!!)
2. Run a 5K. I might be able to cross this off in September, stay tuned! (UPDATE: I've done this on a treadmill...I have not achieved it in person yet).
3. Maintain my workout regimen. I've been going strong, 3-4 days a week or more and I can feel and see the results. (UPDATE: CHECK! Doing awesome, down another size, 10 more pounds.
4. Become a certified kickboxing instructor. (UPDATE: I completed my training in August last year and have been teaching at least once a week!)
5. Remove every last bit of wallpaper from my house. Two rooms still sport it, two rooms still have border. It must die. (UPDATE: We're down to two rooms).
6. Paint my grandma's dining room, and my folks' front room. Think high ceilings. (UPDATE: DONE, also painted Grandma's front room, too!
7. Do something drastic and fun with my hair. (UPDATE: not sure how "drastic" it is, but I am getting it cut AND colored Saturday).
8. Start my Master's. I won't say "Get my masters" because I don't even know yet what I want it in. But by then, I should. (UPDATE: It's not a masters, BUT I have been approved for an online certification class, and if I pass the exam and projects afterward, I will be a certified e-marketing professional and can use CeP after my name - AND my company is footing the bill)
9. Dig into both sides of my family's genealogy. (UPDATE: We spent an entire weekend with 20+ family members from across the country doing genealogy and family tree stuff in November. It's AWESOME).
10. Consider each and every day a wonderful gift - a blessing to cherish. (UPDATE: YES!)
No comments:
Post a Comment