Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring Break (well, so far)...

E playing outside. She keeps looking up and saying, "The sky is so pretty. It's blue-er than usual. The moon is so big! The stars are so pretty!"

Shelby got a spa day. She got bathed, a pedicure, her ears cleaned and...this adorable bow (which I may never take out).

C playing basketball, in the dark. It's his favorite time to do this (and his bball glows in the dark!).

Now the kids are at grandma's until tomorrow evening. We still have to deal with SOME of the "What have I gotten myself into Wednesday" stuff (shots, trash day, church, bells), but Thursday...ahh, Thursday...I'll get off at 11. Lunch as a family. Bowling. Megamind.

Friday, hubby works OT. UGH. Doctor appt. UGH. Teaching kickboxing. Well, at least we get Thursday afternoon together.

AND, next week is my husband's birthday. AND our nephew heads home from Afghanistan - he's to depart on SUNDAY for the long trip home. As long as he's out of THERE, that's a good thing.

Enjoy YOUR spring break!

No comments: