Nope. Not today. Today, the topic turns to my girls at work, the girls whom I share an office with that have become amazing friends and colleagues. I cannot imagine my life without them. We laugh ALL DAY LONG. Sometimes we cry, too. Sometimes the laughing makes us cry. We go out for lunches, we help each other do errands, we collaborate on our work and our husbands are friends. When our kids are sick, they bring us food. When one of us is gone, we water the others' gardens and collect the mail. We are four peas in a pod. I am so blessed to have these women in my life, because I do spend every single day with them.
Our supervisor, (in the last photo with me) told me when she hired me - "Most of a job is liking who you spend time with. Liking the work is just icing on the cake."
I have one very sweet cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment