Tuesday, August 21, 2007

School Daze

Our son started Kindergarten on Friday. The only tears shed were those of my daughter, who wanted to go with him to school and couldn't bear to spend a day without her big brother. Now, three days into school, I can't believe how much life has changed. Conversations are different, he's excited about new things (he ate green beans for dinner - for the first time EVER!) and he seems to be adjusting just fine. Last night we heard all about snacks and recess (remember those days?). Today, daddy and the little ones brought lunch to my office and when they pulled up, I found my son wearing puppy ears and a nose. "I'm Clifford" he announced, then licked my face. Ok, I could have survived the day without the licking, but the exuberence he's showing for learning makes me delighted!

Our daughter, on the other hand, is getting ready to enroll in drama school...





1 comment:

Rhonda said...

These are great pictures. You need to post the wedding pics of the kids too, those are beautiful.