I was forced yesterday to ask myself a question that I've never really asked myself before. Are we done having children? I thought the answer to that was yes. But when I had to look it right in the face, I couldn't answer. I'm 28 years old, "a healthy, slender woman" (my doctor's words), and at my prime. But we're also broke, haven't slept much in 5 years and are looking at a 6 foot stack of medical bills already. My brain says "Are you crazy? Two is plenty." My heart says "Awww, another baby to love!" My husband says "Are you crazy? Two is plenty." Then he snuggles up with my children and says "They're not babies anymore. They grew up too fast." AAGH!
Well, I have to come to terms with a decision in the next year or so. In the meantime, here's a glimpse back to "baby days" of my children. Both are 6 months old in these pictures.


Aren't they precious? I'm not sure the answer to the tough question yet, but I do know that my heart overflows with love for these two and I'm richly blessed.
1 comment:
So cute!! Let me know what you decide! :)
Post a Comment