Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Who's in YOUR five?

The other day I needed to use my cell phone, but realized it wasn't charged. So I grabbed my husband's phone out of the console (he was driving) and said "Do you have my dad's cell number in your contacts?" He said, "I'm not sure if I've put it in yet." (we got new cells after moving).

So I started going down through his contact list. Here's a glimpse of what I saw...

Rhonda Home (friend of mine)
Rhonda Cell
Renee Cell (another friend of mine)
Johni Home (another friend)
Johni Cell
Amy Home (another friend)
Amy Cell
Jeanne Home (his brother's wife)
Jeanne Cell
Beth Cell (his other brother's wife)
Sarah Cell (my cousin)

I finally got to "Mom" "Dad" "Home", etc.

I asked why he had all of these women who he barely talks to in person on his cell phone address list (as I glared with evil eyes).

"In case you get in a horrible accident or very sick, they'd want to know, right? And I wouldn't be able to ask you for their numbers."

Good save, honey.

If I didn't truly believe him, it would've been an awkward moment. But it just reminded me that he's a pretty honorable guy. Not that I needed the reminder.

No comments: