
This week is a Weight Watchers nightmare. Yesterday, my realtor took me out to lunch following the successful closing of our house sale. Today, girls from work took me to lunch. Tomorrow, I’m having lunch with a dear friend. Friday, I’m sure that my boss will take me out as a send-off.
Somehow I feel it rude to not enjoy the attention and company!
But the scale might think otherwise.
I guess once the week is over and I’m off work, I will have to stick to my points-values harder than ever. I’m sure being home will make it harder – I’ll be tempted to snack when the kids do. I’ll walk by the fridge 1000 times a day.
But I have a closet full of new clothes, compliments and attention that I’ve never experienced before (ever) and I love the way I feel too much to allow a backslide.
So this week, I will enjoy the free lunches and the company – and not eat dinner. My family won’t mind, right?