Monday, May 5, 2008

UP and DOWN Weekend

UP: Got the house almost all packed

DOWN: Eight Belles died at the Kentucky Derby

UP: Got to spend a fun day with my sister

DOWN: Ran out of boxes

UP: My son and nephew had a great day with my husband seeing Iron Man

DOWN: My son got an earache

UP: Saw a great concert with my sister

DOWN: Took my son to the ER - double ear infections & lots of fluid

UP: Got our new appliances purchased

DOWN: My parents' house almost burned down

UP: I arrived just in the nick of time to save the house! (oven on fire)

DOWN: Didn't get to spend the day with my husband as planned

UP: Got to spend the day with my son, holding and cuddling him

There are more, but I thought I'd end UP. Needless to say, I'm tired today!

1 comment:

mom said...

I loved your Up & Down Weekend. I know you are tired. mom