Thursday, July 19, 2007

10 Things I've Learned


It has been a week of epiphanies! Here's what I dug out of the chaos I call my life:
  1. Spontaneous dinner dates with old friends are very fun.

  2. The dog never gets on the bed until you're dead tired with a sick child and it's dark and then suddenly she's there and you squash her.


  1. Some food doesn't taste at all right as leftovers, no matter how good it was fresh.

  2. Chocolate ice cream in NOT what you think it is (seriously) - do some research before your next double scoop.

  3. Feeling the need to make a major life change is totally normal and healthy.

  4. I like crab meat and heath bars - neither of which I've ever tried until this week.

  5. I can start buying smaller sizes of clothes without having to try them on (YAY!).

  6. Choosing between going to work and staying home with a sick child is torture.

  7. Taking my son shopping for clothes is actually kind of fun - it's not just a girl thing.

  8. It is so much more relaxing to get a foot rub from my husband when he wants to give it than when I have to beg him.

So nothing really Earth shattering, but I did learn some things this week that might make some small difference in my life, and that's always fun. So what did you learn this week?

No comments: