Tuesday, September 18, 2007

K?

My daughter has decided that the way to get anything she wants is to say “K?” (as in OK) at the end of every sentence. Allow me to demonstrate. You have to imagine her shaking her little red head up and down really fast when she says the “K” part.

“My get some chocolate milk self, K?”
“No, you’d better let mommy pour the chocolate milk.”
“But my hold the cup, K?”
“Yes, you can hold the cup.”

What? Why would l let her hold the cup? That’s going to be a huge mistake.

“My be right back, K?”
“Ok, where are you going?”
“To get a snack, K?”
“Are you sure I can’t get it for you?”
“No, I’m a big girl, K?”

Are you annoyed yet? Imagine it now with EVERY topic – from the channel changing to the diapering to dressing to dinnertime to playtime and on and on.

Cute, but I’m ready for the next stage, K?

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

No way - this is totally cute. Especially when you don't live with it...