My husband accused me last night of having an affair. He was kidding of course. But he’s starting to get a little jealous of "the other man" in my life – my ob/gyn.
Now, mind you, this is no run of the mill ob/gyn. He’s tall, dark and handsome – a great focal point to say the least. And for what is going on 2 months now since my surgery, he’s getting more time with me than my husband is. And it’s not just face time, if you know what I mean (too much information?).
This conversation started when my husband noticed that I was dressed up a little more than usual for work yesterday. Then he remembered that I had a dr. appointment. “Do you have to look so hot when you go to the doctor?” He asked me. I reminded him that the doctor never sees me in my clothes, which was supposed to ease his tension but somehow compounded it. Then when I got home and gave him the report – including another return visit in a week – well, that’s when my doctor suddenly became “the other man.”
It’s all in fun, of course. He has to give me crap – it’s what he does. And rubbing it in is what I do. It’s the perfect marriage…minus the other man!!
1 comment:
:) That was sweet! Life appears fun when u r with someone understanding,no?
God bless u.
Noor.
Post a Comment