Once in a while we have leftover night. Last night was one of those nights. We had turkey spaghetti, pot roast, pizza and the standby for those who didn't want to participate - PBJ. My son chose the standby - and was pleased as punch. I went for the roast and my husband took the spaghetti. My daughter - well, she thinks that we should prepare a personalized buffet for her on leftover night.
"Um, I want spaghetti." We heated it up - she had 2 bites and said, "I want, um, the beef." So we made her a small roast beef sandwich. Maybe 3 bites into that, "He got a PBJ - I want PBJ!" So I made her a 1/2 sandwich. "Can I have applesauce?" "Can I have cheese?" By the end of supper, she had her own little smorgasbord on the table with bites in every option. AND she had chocolate milk, Shrek yogurt drink and iced tea.
Ok, for those of you scoffing at me right now for being a push-over, how can you turn down this face?

No comments:
Post a Comment