Friday, April 4, 2008

10 Great Reasons to Live in Kansas


  1. KU Basketball
  2. KU Basketball in HD
  3. KU Basketball Final Four Shirts
  4. KU Basketball Final Four Parties
  5. KU Basketball Players
  6. KU Basketball High Fives in Lawrence
  7. KU Basketball Fans
  8. KU Basketball on the cover of Sports Illustrated
  9. KU Basketball Road Trips (me – this weekend!)
  10. KU Basketball EVERYTHING!!!

The picture above is from a celebration on Mass St. in Lawrence last weekend. I'll be there tomorrow with my cousin and her friends, trying to pretend I'm young again!

ROCK, CHALK, JAYHAWKS!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.