
For those of you who live in a dark cave, KU won the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP last night!! We beat Memphis in overtime after a 3-pointer from Chalmers tied the game. For the first time in my husband's life, the team he was cheering for won the big dance!! What an incredible feat. It's true - I'm PROUD to be a Kansan!
Here are some pictures from our game-watching party last night.

All night long, they ran around singing "Rock - Jay -Hawk" (give 'em a break - it's close).

How do I know that my husband reads my blog? He offered to take some pictures of ME with the kids!!

My son stayed up until half time. When he woke up this morning, he said "Did we win?" I said "Yup, we sure did!" And his response? "I told you."
Thanks to the little guy for capturing this moment. It's a good thing he did. My husband had a heart attack moments later after putting me down (I'm kidding).
ROCK CHALK, JAYHAWKS! WE'RE #1!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment