Sunday, April 13, 2008

Cabin Fever

We've been home from the hospital now for almost 2 days. Our doctor advised us to keep our son "quiet and low key" for a few days. He's a saint of a doctor, a wonderful man and a complete idiot all rolled into one. He has 3 children of his own - surely he understands the oxymoron involved with "low-key 5 year old."

And we can't leave the house. It's April something or other - I don't even know what the date is - and it's irritatingly wintry outside. Plus, even if we wanted to go out, there's that whole "should he be around germs?" worry. So we just stay in. It's easier.

So we've watched movies, played games, assembled puzzles, done laundry, and made waffles. A few minutes ago, our realtor called. "Can we have a showing tomorrow?" YES! That means I have to clean house!!

Ok, someone rescue me. I shouldn't be excited to clean. I must be feverish. Someone get a thermometer - stat!

1 comment:

A Busy Mom's life said...

I thought the house was sold. Update me please.

Patsy