Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Numbers Game

Here are a few numbers floating around my life this morning.

5: Number of times I told my husband something was wrong with Cristian de la Fuente during “Dancing with the Stars” last night before they stopped the show and noticed he was hurt

10: The time I went to bed

1124: The time I got up and told my husband I couldn’t sleep because I had a weird feeling something was wrong with someone

1208: The time my daughter came to our bed

4: Number of times a train went by last night

60: Number of LONG times the clock ticks in every quiet minute of the night

2: Number of times I got up and checked on my son and his cough

3: Number of times I told my husband to turn over because he was snoring

403: The time I took my daughters temperature

102: Yep, my daughter’s temperature

0: Number of hours I slept last night

28: The number (at least) of muscles I feel pain in this morning from not sleeping

1: The number of Ambien I should have taken on my doctor’s orders last night

No comments: