Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blog Tag?

One of my blogger friends has tagged me. I don't know much about this sort of thing, but ok, I'll play along! I think I am supposed to answer the questions and then tag other people.

Four places I go over and over:
~to the worst-case scenario in my mind
~to the hospital ER - with my mom or my son as the patient
~to the grocery store - "you forgot the milk!"
~to the folks' house

Four people who email me (regularly):
~my mother in law
~my friend Rhonda
~a place I ordered something from when we bought our house
~my friend Theresa

Four places I would rather be right now:
~In a quiet place in my mind where there are no worst case scenarios
~Eating deep dish pizza while watching a Cubs game, in Chicago
~In bed, actually able to fall asleep
~I would always take a tropical vacation paradise!

Four TV shows/programs that I watch and over:
~I Love Lucy reruns
~Curious George every am with my kids
~Sports Center (thanks to my husband)
~Jon and Kate plus 8 (my kids' fave)

Four things I have for breakfast:
~Quaker Oat Squares with 1% milk in it
~If I'm out of that, then a bowl of Life
~If I'm out of both, malt-o-meal
~When all else fails, cinnamon toast

Four Animals that I like best:
~Webkinz--no mess, little expense!
~Anything in its infant form - too cute!
~Giraffes, because the print makes a cute tote bag!
~DOLPHINS!!!

Four beaches I've been to: (none with my husband, unfortunately)
~Virginia Beach
~Mediterranean Sea in Barcelona, Spain
~San Diego
~Galveston Beach

Tag Four People
~Theresa at The Walker Family
~Johni at Dough Mommy Blessings
~Patsy at Kansas Mom of 2
~Christy at Christy C.

No comments: