4. My son's tests are tomorrow, which means today we have to stay home ALL day and he can't eat anything except yellow jello, lime gatorade and chicken broth. He has xbox games as incentive to keep a smile on his face, but I'm going to guess the next couple of days are going to resemble something from a scary movie. Oh crap. If the power blinks endlessly today and messes up his games, it'll be REALLY scary.
5. My daughter has a new love...baking. Every morning, she balks at cereal and wants to "bake muffins, stir pancakes and use brown sugar." She has two weeks left to enjoy it...then we're back to rice krispie mornings!
6. My kids wake up if the dog whines or you make the floor creak walking by, but sleep through claps of thunder so loud, the house shakes. Explain that to me.
7. Friday is 08.08.08 and it will be 8:08 2 times (obviously). I was telling my husband how funny this was. He said "There was an 07.07.07 and an 06.06.06 and a 05.05.05 and there will be a 09.09.09..." to which I replied "Who asked you?"
8. Friday (08.08.08) will be the 10th anniversary of my marriage proposal and the 11th anniversary of my first date with my husband. I wonder if he'll remember. Yep, he did. He just said "Are we doing anything Friday?" Awww. Too bad he works all day (if we aren't still in the hospital with our son.
9. Both of my kids have scented urine...it smells like maple syrup. Ok, TMI for some of you. But really, how weird is that?
10. I'm supposed to get my piano today...but with torrential rain, it's probably not going to be delivered. Beautiful. I've only been waiting 10 years, what's a few more days?
Have a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment